S2.M8. Take The Limits Off.
How To Overcoming Limiting Beliefs
We all have limiting beliefs, but the good news is that we can easily dismantle them through a pivotal mindset. Limiting beliefs are not fixed, and they can be replaced or changed with some effort and time.
They are like a major hurdle in the path to success, but sometimes they can be hard to identify and dismantle. However, with self-awareness and a pivotal mindset, they are quite easily overcome. You must be able to take a step back and analyze your thoughts in order to make progress towards your future self.
Join the conversation with your host, Jay Chase, as he shares about limiting beliefs and how you can dismantle them and take control of your thoughts to design the future that you want through a PIVOT Mindset.
- “Behind every excuse lies a limiting belief.”
- “You have the freedom to choose what you want to believe.”
- “We can’t be responsible for everything that happens, but we can always choose how we respond.”
- “Beliefs are not permanent; they can be changed.”
- “If you want to make progress you have to visualize what you want and take action.”
- “The transition will not be easy, but it will make you stronger.”
- “It takes practice and a habit to be the person you want to be.
During this episode, you will learn about;
[00:29] Introduction to the episode
[01:51] What is a limiting belief/mindset
[03:12] How we use limiting unconscious thoughts as a defense mechanism
[03:44] Where limiting mindset and beliefs come from
[04:57] Choosing beliefs that will help you connect with your future self
[05:31] Choosing to operate from personal power instead of past pain
[06:19] Six steps to overcome your limiting believes
[11:58] Ending the show and calls to action
Step to overcoming your limiting believes
- Identify your beliefs and write them down (06:23)
- Recognize it is just a belief (06:48)
- Challenge your belief (06:57)
- Recognize the potentially damaging consequences of holding on to it (08:42)
- Adopt a new belief (09:55)
- Start practicing your new belief (10:38)
Please Connect With Me:
***If you enjoyed this episode of Don't Touch My Mindset Podcast, then make sure to subscribe to our podcast on iTunes, Spotify Google, and join us for next week's episode.***
About The Show
Thank you for listening to this episode. You can find more episodes of the Don’t Touch My Mindset Podcast on all your favorite platforms. This podcast is designed to uplift, inspire and motivate you but most importantly, share tools to protect that mindset! We are constantly under attack, whether that’s by our own trauma, everyday thoughts, negative habits, or even other people’s poisons!
Please subscribe to the podcast and drop us a five-star review. We appreciate you, and your support enables us to keep bringing you the goods on the show!