S4. M2. Your Super Power.
Everyone was born with inherent superpowers or gifts that the world needs. You are so unique that no one has the same capabilities as yours. Failing to give the world your superpowers make you a robber. You rob them of the awesome fruit that they need. Your superpower was given to you for the benefit of humanity.
You must discover, refine and maximize your superpowers because that is the key to a successful life. You will only live a fulfilled life once you release it to the world. Besides, your success is not measured by how long you live but by how efficiently you serve your superpower.
Join the conversation with your host, Jay Chase, as he helps you understand the mindset of superpowers. Know how to discover and uncover your superpower and leverage yourself to meet your dreams, aspirations, and goals.
- “No matter what happens in your life, always be yourself. You are unique, and that is why no one has similar fingerprints like yours.”
- “The fastest way to start living authentically is to discover who you are and appreciate the awesome value you can give to the world.”
- “Don’t go where you are tolerated. Instead, find the place where you are appreciated because of the value you offer.”
- “Don’t think less of yourself. Everybody in this world has a super power.”
- “You have the free will to make choices and decide whether to show the world your superpowers or not.”
- “Our weaknesses are manufactured when our strengths are overused.”
During this episode, you will learn about;
[00:00] Introduction to the show
[01:40] This week’s mindset: Your superpower
[02:21] The value of living your authentic self
[03:06] The best way to be yourself is to discover who you are
[04:18] What do you do better than anybody else on this planet?
[05:48] Everybody was born with superpowers
[07:19] Your responsibility to serve your superpowers to the world
[09:50] Great power comes with great responsibility
[10:22] The source of our weaknesses
[11:34] This week’s challenge and ending of the show
Please Connect with Me:
D.T.M.M. Discord: https://discord.gg/3rKCnP6d
***If you enjoyed this episode of Don't Touch My Mindset Podcast, then make sure to subscribe to our podcast on iTunes, Spotify, or Google, and join us for next week's episode.***
About The Show
Thank you for listening to this episode. You can find more episodes of the Don’t Touch My Mindset Podcast on all your favorite platforms. This podcast is designed to uplift, inspire and motivate you but, most importantly, share tools to protect that mindset! We are constantly under attack, whether that’s by our own trauma, everyday thoughts, negative habits, or even other people’s poisons!
Please subscribe to the podcast and drop us a five-star review. We appreciate you, and your support enables us to keep bringing you the goods on the show!